Introduction

This blog needs a new description, but~ah squirrel!

Monday, May 14, 2012

Coming Down the Mountain

Hello, it's been a while.

I've been posting over at deviantART somewhat more regularly, although there's hardly anyone there who reads those posts.  These past few months have been rough, and it was easier to write more random and personal stuff over there.  It felt more appropriate, I suppose.  deviantART is very much a creative, be-yourself site, whereas I still haven't entirely figured out what this blog is supposed to feel like.  xD

Now that school's out, I'm hoping I can devote some extra time to those story sites that I've linked to up there in the navigation bar (Heavens' CrossroadsVelvel the Venturer, and Cloud in a Bubble), and I want to write a book too.  And make a video game, and make money...

I've been filling out job applications for three weeks and I'm sick of it. XD  hopefully it won't be much longer.

By the way... I've been considering making a scripture study blog.  That will be the sixth blog that I try to maintain (including the story sites and the webcomic), but it'll be fun, eh?  X3  Got any thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment